Got my hair cut...it's nice and short but I want to grow out the front and bangs this year, while keeping the back short and choppy. **While residing in another land, learn the foreign terms FOR HAIR AND TOILETRIES. I will not start on the awkward silences and arm flinging my lack of knowledge has brought about.**
If you glare at the lizard, you can win the staring contest. :D

I'll never, ever take hugs or friendship for granted again....because today I'm finding that nothing is worse than feeling sad and alone and not having a friend's laugh to get you through or someone's shoulder to cry on. Caution: Falling asleep on the floor of your school's bathroom may cause worry among the entire building.
I have a question for y'all. Is it okay to judge somebody for judging another person? ....I'm uncomfortable right now because a few people I know are not being fair to some Cambodian people I've seen. I'm not sure if the Cambodians deserve the treatment or if it's just prejudice...
What makes you think it is okay to leave me in a hot car for half an hour without air? It's kind of inconsiderate. Especially when I am sick but you won't take me home. Good times had by all. Really, I'm not so upset; dear readers I must explain to you not just the highs but also the lows.
Got a call from a friend in Australia :)
Can't get enough of this international relationships thing. Mom and Dad, may I roam the earth all my days?
No comments:
Post a Comment